BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor Review
Take food prep to a new level of ease with the Black & Decker Performance Dicing Food Processor. With special blades and disks for slicing, dicing, shredding, chopping, and even mixing dough—this powerful processor does it all! You can adjust the thickness of slices without taking anything apart, and the dicing disk lets you create perfect 8 millimeter cubes for professional results at home. The extra wide mouth chute accommodates all types of foods, and the 11-cup and 4-cup work bowls give you the right size for every task. All removable parts are dishwasher-safe (top rack only), and they store easily in the compact storage case.
Chop, slice, shred, mix and knead like a professional chef with this BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor. Don’t slave in the kitchen prepping your food, let this BLACK+DECKER Food Processor be your personal sous chef and make it do all of all the hard work for you. Save yourself time by slicing, chopping and shredding cheeses, fruits, vegetables and meats. Knead dough and mince onions and garlic without the tears. This machine even has a pulse button, to give you greater control when you’re chopping and puréeing.
And with its powerful 800 watt motor, you’ll have no trouble slicing, chopping, or shredding hard foods, such as nuts and cheese. But best of all, the extra large feed tube is large enough to fit a whole potato in. You will never have to chop fruit or vegetables ever again. And as far as the clean up goes, all removable parts are dishwasher safe and the base easily wipes clean for a simple and hassle free clean up. You also get a 50 page instruction/recipe booklet and a 30 minute easy to follow instructional video. It would be difficult to find a better food processor at such a low price as this BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor.
- Disks: Dicing Disk, Slicing Disk, Shredding Disk
- Blades: S Blade, Mini S Blade, Dough Blade
- Color: Stainless Steel And Black
- Digital: Yes
- Wattage: 800 watts
- Number of Workbowls: 2
- Workbowl Capacity: 11 Cups, 4 Cups
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- BPA Free Bowl: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years
Here are just a few examples of what I use my food processor for:
- Slice potatoes, chop onions and shred cheese for delicious au gratin potatoes.
- Chop avocados, onions and tomatoes for creamy guacamole.
- Emulsify your own fresh pesto and mayonnaise.
- Knead pizza and bread dough and make pie crusts and pastry dough.
- Chop carrots, celery and onions for hearty soups and stews, without the hassle.
- Shred cheeses to make your very own sinful macaroni and cheese.
- And so much more…
- 800-Watt Motor - This powerful motor works easily through anything you're slicing, dicing, mixing, and so much more!
- Accessories - Simplified dicing and adjustable slicing are just the start! The useful attachments include: stainless steel slicing and shredding disks, a dicing disk, a chopping blade, and a dough blade
- Two Workbowls - Pick the right size bowl for the job. This set includes an extra large 11-cup workbowl and a smaller 4-cup work-bowl
- Digital Controls - The touchpad controls include 3 speeds and a pulse button, and the panel is easy to wipe clean
- Stainless Steel Base - The heavy-duty base stays in place through every operation with skid-resistant feet to add even more stability. Plus, it looks great on your counter-top